Format & Delivery of Painting Ezine Monthly Digital Magazine
- Painting Ezine is a DIGITAL magazine. You must be able to view it on our website and download/save PDF files to your own computer hard drive to print and store for long term access.
- It is your responsibility to download the PDF file for each month's issue and store it on your own computer for long term access.
- Monthly issues will be provided in flipbook format for 1 year with a PDF file to download. Beyond one year, they will be in PDF format only.
- You will only be able to view your subscription issues on our website while you are an active subscriber. If you let your membership lapse, you WILL NOT be able to access your past issues.
- Our goal is to have each monthly issue of Painting Ezine available on the first day of each month, but sometimes circumstances beyond our control may cause us to be delayed. If we cannot meet the first of the month deadline, we will put a notice on our home page when you can expect the issue.
How to Subscribe
- Review our subscription levels and select a level.
- You will be taken to a “Membership Checkout” page. This page asks you to provide basic profile information, including your name, desired username, email address, a password.
- If the selected membership level has a fee, you will also be asked to enter payment information in order to complete your membership subscription. Your access will not be confirmed until a successful subscription payment has been received.
Subscriptions & Payments
- Subscriptions and purchases of individual issues can be processed through our website. Phone orders are accepted, but not encouraged.
- Prices are in US$.
- Payments by credit/debit card or Paypal accounts are made through our Paypal gateway. Credit card info is not collected or stored on the PaintingEzine.com website.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time, but NO REFUNDS will be issued under any circumstances.
- Patterns and instructions provided in Painting Ezine issues are deemed to be the original designs of the contributing designers. Painting Ezine is not liable for copyright infringement.
- Subscribers may download the patterns and instructions for their personal use. No part of the design images, instructions, or drawings may be mechanically or electronically reproduced for distribution to anyone other than the original subscriber.
- If a subscriber wishes to teach a project from the ezine, they should contact the individual designer for permission or to purchase a teaching license.
- All information in Painting Ezine related to projects, products, and services is presented in good faith and every effort has been made to check for accuracy. No warranty is expressed or implied, nor successful results guaranteed.
- As an art publication, it is not possible for us to be familiar with all artists' designs and styles in our industry. We confirm with each designer that the projects we publish are their original designs. We use the project materials and photos with permission from the artist who submitted them to us. If another artist feels there is a project that infringes on a copyrighted design they own and comes forward to inform us of a potential copyright violation with some evidence to support their claim, then we will review it. If we agree, we will take action to remove the project from the issue to protect our publication's integrity.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Our Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.